Friday, August 22, 2008
The release of Mat Roe's signature frame, the Cosmotron, is less than a month away, so to celebrate Mutiny have released this 'web-ad', and put the frame details up on their site:
* Mat Roe Signature frame
* 420 baked post heat treated front triangle
* Material: 4130 Sanko chromoly, double butted toptube
* Top Tube: 20.8", 21.2" frame
* Chain stay: 13" to 13.5
* Head Tube: 74.5
* Seat Tube: 68 degrees
* Stand over center of BB to top of seat tube 9.25"
* BB Style: Mid
* BB Height: 11.6"
* Dropouts: heat treated 5mm
* Weight: 4.9 lbs based on a 21.2" frame
* Extra: Removable brake mounts, extra wide chain and seat stays
for wide tire clearance, swaged seat tube with pivotal mount,
ovalized chain stays to help prevent denting, Custom shaped down tube
to help prevent denting, Inner Dropout/stay junction is flattened to
help clearance for slammed wheel with hub guard, Tiny
dropouts, Engraved Mutiny Badge on the head tube and stamped seat
stay caps, rustproof coating
* Color: Roost Red
There are also some overspill photos from the ad shoot, so click here to see 'em.
Sweet Slam City Skates edit, found it on Defgrip. All good though, click here to download/view it.